Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words; figures and references are not permitted.
Oral abstract submission has now closed. Abstract submission for Posters and Invited Speakers is open until 31 May 2019.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page.
- Select your preferred topic
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Select your preference for an oral or poster presentation
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Enter all co-authors (maximum 10)
- Enter your abstract in plain text (250 words)
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.